Our Teak Collection is constructed from solid plantation-grown, and features plush deep seating cushions in your choice of premium outdoor fabric. Our plantation-grown teak is harvested from mature trees that are part of a replenished forestry program, then the teak is oven- or air-dried for moisture control.
- All of our easy-to-assemble KD teak product is SOLID TEAK from Indonesia.
- Our Plantation Teak products are plantation-grown and harvested from mature trees that are 50-60 years old.
- Our Plantation teak is oven- or air-dried for moisture control.
- This line of teak is part of a replenished forestry program, where a new tree is planted for each one that is harvested.
- The hardware on our teak furniture is zinc-coated steel with a brass finish. The zinc helps minimize corrosion, steel was chosen for strength.
- You may choose to allow your teak to weather to a beautiful silver-gray patina or treat it twice a year to preserve the teak’s golden finish.
- Teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.
- We recommend that you leave your teak products outside year-round (under a furniture cover in the off-season), but if that is not an option, teak must be stored in a COOL, DRY place over the winter.
Size (Closed): 87” x 41” x 29” ht.
Size (Extended): 118” x 41” x 29” ht.
Size: 24L x 25.75W x 35H