shipping and delivery
Standard (delivered to your curbside) shipping charges are included in our pricing for all shipments over $150.00 within the 48 contiguous states, unless otherwise noted.
- Under $150.00 then delivery fees are currently $14.99
- Delivery fees are non-refundable if the order or part of the order is returned unless the product is damaged or defective.
- Delivery fees are subject to change without notice.
- Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada will incur additional shipping charges calculated on a per order basis.
Click here track your order.
3 to 30 days (not including holiday days), then the order is completed and will be shipped. A delivery tracking number will be emailed and/or texted to you upon completion of the order processing.
Quick Ship Cushions: 3-10 days
Made To Order and Custom Cushions: 21-30 days
Frames 3 to 30 days
Depending on where you live (not including Sundays and Holidays).
- Midwest: 1-3 days
- West Coast: 3-7 days
- East Coast 3-10 days
- South: 3-5 days
Customer agrees not to hold PatioHQ responsible for delays caused by vendors, manufacturer, or carriers. Custom, specialty, made-to-order, and back order items can be delayed four (4) weeks or more due to demand. We are dedicated to delivering your order before the estimated delivery time expires, but we cannot always control third party’s or the foresee-ability of certain delays. Delays are not a right for cancellation or return and are subject to our return policies.
Standard Delivery and damage inspection (UPS/Fed Ex Ground)
After your shipment arrives, you have 48 hours to contact us to report any damage or missing products. Our Standard Shipping is typically the fastest delivery method and is only delivered to your curbside. The customer is responsible for transporting the items from the curbside and any necessary assembly inside your home.
Freight Delivery and damage inspection (Common Carrier)
It is important that any common carrier shipment with visible damage to the packaging be refused for delivery, or alternatively that the damage is noted with the carrier at the time of delivery. Please note, if you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, we cannot be held responsible held for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition. Should you accept delivery and choose to return your item at a later date for any reason other than a manufacturing defect or concealed damage, shipping and handling fees are non-refundable and a minimum return pick-up fee of $100 or up to 10% of the order value (up to a maximum of $250) will apply. Please contact support@patoHQ.com within 24-hours of receipt to report any product damage.
Missing a Scheduled Delivery: PatioHQ is not responsible for any additional shipping or storage fees resulting from the customer being unreachable to schedule a delivery using the contact information submitted to us or the customer being unavailable for a scheduled delivery. If a shipment has to be returned because the customer missed a scheduled appointment than a 10% restocking fee, return shipping charges and storage fees may apply.
Shipment is delivered to your door front on the ground level. Our Standard Shipping is typically the fastest delivery method and is only delivered to your curbside. The customer is responsible for transporting the items from the curbside and any necessary assembly inside your home. If by freight, then you will need to contact the carrier to workout delivery arrangements. Some carriers may not offer all types of delivery, so let us know before you place your order whether you need a ‘White Glove’ type of service. Larger, bulkier orders will ship via a freight carrier, otherwise, via UPS/FedEx.
Pick-ups can be made at our distribution center.
To ensure smooth pick-up of your furniture, please review the following pick-up policies:
- When your order is ready, you will be notified via email and in your PatioHQ account when your order will be ready for pickup.
- Online orders must be paid in full at the time of purchase
- On the scheduled day, please proceed to the pickup/loading area with your receipt
- Please be sure that the size of your vehicle will accommodate the size of the furniture to be picked up. It is your responsibility to properly secure and tie down merchandise to your vehicle
- Associates may assist in loading customer merchandise but we reserve the right to refuse assistance where it may result in injuries or property damage
- We will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to customer merchandise and/or any vehicles during the loading or transportation of the customer’s merchandise
- Be sure to inspect your purchase for any visible signs of defect prior to departing the store. Once picked up, if you discover damages to your merchandise, you must notify store personnel within 24 hours of taking possession of the merchandise and arrange to bring your merchandise back for service or exchange.