The Miramar Collection is constructed from solid plantation-grown teak, and features plush deep seating cushions in your choice of premium outdoor fabric. Teak for the Miramar Collection is harvested from mature trees that are part of a replenished forestry program, then the teak is oven- or air-dried for moisture control. Hardware is brass plated, zinc-coated steel for a perfect combination of corrosion control, strength and luster.
- Sunbrella® cushion covers provide unmatched fade, moisture and mildew resistance, and can be easily unzipped for cleaning.
- Because the teak is reclaimed, it has already been aged and dried so there is no need for an additional step to control moisture.
- Plush, overstuffed cushions are made from quick-drying polyurethane foam wrapped in moisture and mildew-eliminating Dacron fibers.
- Hardware is zinc-coated steel that has been plated in brass. The zinc helps minimize corrosion, steel was chosen for strength and brass for its luster.
- A wire wheel is used to distress the reclaimed teak to enhance the grain and provide a rustic finish.
- Grade B Teak.
- You may choose to allow your natural wood/teak to weather to a beautiful silver-gray patina or treat it with an oil or sealer specifically made for natural teak twice a year to preserve the natural wood/teak’s golden finish.
- Natural teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.