The Hambrick Collection features artisan craftsmanship in 100% solid, plantation-grown teak hardwood. The naturally weather-resistant teak is smoothly sanded and may be oiled to preserve the warm look as shown, or allowed to weather naturally to a beautiful silvery gray patina. Hardware is zinc-coated steel that has been plated in brass. The zinc helps minimize corrosion, steel was chosen for strength, and brass for its luster. Also included are cushions covered in fade- and mildew-resistant Sunbrella® fabric. Turn your patio into a lavish outdoor lounge with this artfully designed teak seating set.
- Responsibly harvested solid plantation-grown teak.
- The teak plantation participates in a replenished forestry program, and plants 1 tree for each tree that is harvested.
- You may choose to allow your natural wood/teak to weather to a beautiful silver-gray patina or treat it with an oil or sealer specifically made for natural wood/teak twice a year to preserve the natural wood/teak’s golden finish.
- Natural wood/teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.
- Grade B Teak.
- Zinc-coated, brass-plated steel hardware.
- Plush Bull Nose cushions in Sunbrella® fabric provide unmatched fade, moisture and mildew resistance.
- Comfortably seats 2 adults
- 53.5” x 32.5” x 32.5”
- Seat Size: 50” x 25” x 6” thick cushion