The Hambrick Collection features artisan craftsmanship in 100% solid, plantation-grown teak. The naturally weather-resistant teak is smoothly sanded and may be oiled to preserve the warm look as shown, or allowed to weather naturally to a beautiful silvery gray patina. Hardware is zinc-coated steel that has been plated in brass. The zinc helps minimize corrosion, steel was chosen for strength, and brass for its luster. Turn your patio into a lavish outdoor lounge with this artfully designed teak seating set.
- Responsibly harvested solid plantation-grown teak.
- The teak plantation participates in a replenished forestry program, and plants 1 tree for each tree that is harvested.
- You may choose to allow your natural wood/teak to weather to a beautiful silver-gray patina or treat it with an oil or sealer specifically made for natural wood/teak twice a year to preserve the natural wood/teak’s golden finish.
- Natural teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.
- Grade B Teak.
- Zinc-coated, brass-plated steel hardware.
- Assembly Required.
Size: 43” x 23.5” x 16.5”
Weight: 33 lbs.