Our High Density Polyethylene “Poly Lumber” is the superior wood alternative for customers who want unmatched performance and unrivaled beauty. Recycled plastic material is turned into our high-end, high-performance poly lumber.
- Durable: Our products will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and are impervious to insects.
- Color Stable: Rich colors stay brilliant thanks to built-in UV protection and able to resist harsh weather climates.
- Low Maintenance: No painting, staining, or waterproofing required.
- Easy to Clean: Does not stain or accumulate dirt and are easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Greater impact resistance than wood.
- Resistant to most chemical exposures.
- Easy to clean and requires no seasonal maintenance. Requires no staining, resealing, or waterproofing.
- Marine Grade Polymer
- Made in the USA
Care and Maintenance:
To maintain the beauty of your furniture, clean it regularly with soap and water. Use only nonabrasive soaps. Do not place flower pots or any items on furniture that will leave stains. Do not place hot items directly onto furniture to avoid melting. All hardware is stainless steel and virtually maintenance-free under normal conditions. However, in coastal areas, hardware will need regular rinsing with fresh water to eliminate rusting.