- Extreme tested for resistance to fading, staining, and mildew
- Seating cushions are sold as a set and include one seat and one back cushion
- Spot clean with mild natural soap and warm water; air dry only
- This cushion has a 1.5-pound density and a 36 compression rating. The seat cushion is made from premium polyurethane wrapped in Dacron. The seatback cushion is a fiber loose poly pack so it’s not as firm as the seat but it is comfortable and will still maintain its rigidity.
Our 3-layer premium cushion construction is comprised of:
1. a supportive, yet comfortable cushion core,
2. a strong, wrinkle-resistant layer of polyester fiber,
3. the outdoor performance fabric of your choice.
This 3-layer construction provides the best in both comfort and longevity for your replacement cushions set.
We offer a wide selection of Sunbrella® fabrics for our replacement cushions. Sunbrella® solution-dyed acrylic fabrics are made from acrylic fibers in which the pigment and UV-inhibitors are added at the liquid stage, before the strands are formed into threads. This makes the fibers more resistant to fading because the color and UV-inhibitors go all the way through each thread instead of being applied only to the outside. In addition, the acrylic fibers used in this process also impart a softer feel to the fabric. Industry-leading Sunbrella® performance fabrics are also bleach-cleanable!