The Charm Collection. Showcasing a 100% heat-set Courtron™ polypropylene surface that is space-dyed for an added blending of colors, these versatile area rugs combine fashion with function. Suitable for outdoor use, Charm area rugs feature a traditional structured flatwoven construction and are mold, mildew and water resistant as well as UV stabilized for long-lasting color retention. Perfect for any sun-soaked location, like decks and pool-side seating areas, these durable area rugs require minimal care and are easy to clean. Sophisticated and dramatic, these eye-catching designs can also be used in indoor spaces that receive a lot of wear and tear. Perhaps its most attractive quality, every area rug included in the Charm Collection contains recyclable materials. Decorating an outdoor environment or an indoor oasis with eco-sensibility is a universal fir for any household.
- Designed to bring fashion, form and function to outdoor spaces.
- Weather, water, mold and mildew resistant area rugs for indoor and outdoor usage.
- UV stabilized for longer color retention.
- Pile Height: No Pile Height (Flat Weave).
- 100% Space-Dyed Heat-Set Courtron™ Polypropylene
- Featuring Sophisticated Motifs
- Woven of 100% Courtron™ polypropylene from surface to backing.
- Featuring durable flatwoven and hand-hooked constructions.
- Endless array of color, texture and design options perfect for outdoor entertaining areas.
- Easy-care maintenance.
- Imported from Turkey.
Weaving in which no knots are used. The weft strands are simply passed through the warp strands. Dhurries are flatwoven area rugs that are usually made of cotton or wool. Kilims are generally finer, tapestry-like flatweaves.
An area rug made by large power-looms. A power-loom is electrically automated and controlled by computers. Machine-made area rugs can be made quickly and can be offered at a lower price compared to handmade area rugs.