Offering a simple decorating solution for open-air living spaces, the Cape Collection features a subtle, yet sophisticated range of colors that were selected to enhance the appearance of its three, refined linear horizontal patterns. Crafted of the finest 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron polypropylene, this weather-resistant, outdoor/indoor performance area rug collection features a high-low structured flat weave construction for added dimension and durability. Perfect for stylish sunrooms, lively patios and those outdoor living spaces that are designed for entertaining, Cape’s full-range of transitional design choices has the ability to complement the latest fashions in outdoor and casual indoor furniture. Hosting a wide range of decorating possibilities, these outdoor/indoor area rugs are not only mildew and mold resistant, they’re UV stabilized so they will show no signs of fading or deterioration, even after months of exposure to the outdoors.
- Designed to bring fashion, form and function to outdoor spaces.
- Weather, water, mold and mildew resistant area rugs for indoor and outdoor usage.
- UV stabilized for longer color retention.
- Pile Height: No Pile Height (Flat Weave).
- Woven of 100% Courtron™ polypropylene from surface to backing.
- Featuring durable flatwoven and hand-hooked constructions.
- Endless array of color, texture and design options perfect for outdoor entertaining areas.
- Easy-care maintenance.
- Imported from Belgium.
Weaving in which no knots are used. The weft strands are simply passed through the warp strands. Dhurries are flatwoven area rugs that are usually made of cotton or wool. Kilims are generally finer, tapestry-like flatweaves.
An area rug made by large power-looms. A power-loom is electrically automated and controlled by computers. Machine-made area rugs can be made quickly and can be offered at a lower price compared to handmade area rugs.