Your search for the perfect outdoor/indoor area rug is over. Introducing Couristan’s Afuera Collection, the ideal solution to any outdoor space. Power-loomed of 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron polypropylene, each of the dynamic patterns offer a highly durable pile of superior comfort. The collection’s structured, flatwoven construction allows for complete versatility style-wise, as well as an easy-to-maintain surface that’s perfect for today’s on-the-go household. Afuera is specifically designed to withstand outdoor elements making the entire collection mold and mildew resistant and UV stabilized to ensure each color retains their vibrancy after exposure to the sun and other weather conditions.
- Designed to bring fashion, form and function to outdoor spaces.
- Weather, water, mold and mildew resistant area rugs for indoor and outdoor usage.
- UV stabilized for longer color retention.
- Pile Height: No Pile Height (Flat Weave).
- Woven of 100% Courtron™ polypropylene from surface to backing.
- Featuring durable flatwoven and hand-hooked constructions.
- Endless array of color, texture and design options perfect for outdoor entertaining areas.
- Easy-care maintenance.
- Imported from Belgium.
Weaving in which no knots are used. The weft strands are simply passed through the warp strands. Dhurries are flatwoven area rugs that are usually made of cotton or wool. Kilims are generally finer, tapestry-like flatweaves.
An area rug made by large power-looms. A power-loom is electrically automated and controlled by computers. Machine-made area rugs can be made quickly and can be offered at a lower price compared to handmade area rugs.