The Miramar Coffee Table is 100% solid, plantation grown teak hardwood. Whether allowed to weather or maintained it to keep it’s natural, warm golden look, it will be a striking addition to your patio setting. It is designed to match the entire Miramar collection.
- Reclaimed Teak products contain wood that has been reclaimed from old structures including barns, houses or flooring.
- Because the wood is reclaimed, it has already been aged and dried so there is no need for an additional step to control moisture.
- Hardware is zinc-coated steel that has been plated in brass. The zinc helps minimize corrosion, steel was chosen for strength and brass for its luster.
- Plugs in the planks due to nail holes or age are NORMAL and considered to add to the character of the reclaimed teak product.
- A wire wheel is used to distress the reclaimed wood to enhance the grain and provide a rustic finish.
- You may choose to allow your natural wood/teak to weather to a beautiful silver-gray patina or treat it with an oil or sealer specifically made for natural wood/teak twice a year to preserve the natural wood/teak’s golden finish.
- Natural wood/teak may be cleaned using a wood cleaner, or lightly sanded with 600 (or higher) grit sandpaper.
- Leave your natural wood/teak products outside year-round (under a furniture cover when not in use) or store in a COOL, DRY place during the winter to preserve the wood’s moisture.