Distinctively designed for open-air living spaces, the Cottages Collection has been stylized to complement the finest outdoor furnishings in today’s market. Crafted of 100% PET, each area rug is reversible and hand-woven of recycled plastic materials. This UV stabilized area rug collection features a durable construction which allows it to be the perfect foundation piece for today’s most stylish outdoor living environments. Carefully colored in a fresh, natural color palette, Cottages is represented in several relaxed and easy patterns, with each design developed for its ability to complement the latest fashions. These durable area rugs are mold and mildew resistant and over time will show no signs of fading or deterioration.
- Designed to bring fashion, form and function to outdoor spaces.
- Weather, water, mold and mildew resistant area rugs for indoor and outdoor usage.
- UV stabilized for longer color retention.
- Pile Height: No Pile Height (Flat Weave).
- 100% PET (High Content Recycled Materials Used)
- Hand-Woven Reversible Area Rugs
- Featuring durable flatwoven and hand-hooked constructions.
- Endless array of color, texture and design options perfect for outdoor entertaining areas.
- Easy-care maintenance.
- Imported from India.
Weaving in which no knots are used. The weft strands are simply passed through the warp strands. Dhurries are flatwoven area rugs that are usually made of cotton or wool. Kilims are generally finer, tapestry-like flatweaves.
Those area rugs woven either on a hand, or a hand and foot power-loom. To determine if the area rug is hand-woven, look at the back of the area rug near the fringe. If the ridges run parallel, the area rug is hand-woven.